It’s cool to stay cool these days!!!
Currently it’s 6:36PM on Tuesday evening (picture me getting my WIAW completed early for a change) and sitting here in my upstairs office facing an open window…. I am waiting for the next rare; but they do come, slightly cool breeze!
It’s just been too HOT these days!
I had a full weekend of eating events — a BBQ one day and pool-side party the next. Plenty of opportunities to take photos AND to eat but those who were the hosts of these events had simpler ideas. That said, I loved eating the Pizza’s, the sweet potato mini pies and a TON of watermelon!
Ate a lot of junk:
I’m embarrassed to say… But however, this table was full of every imaginable junk food that I dislike. I have to say, it was frustrating!
Those photos above are more of the ‘refreshing photos! I also went to a BBQ party on Saturday and while the food was thoughtful — pretty and yummy, much of it was fall festivities food. Even the photos look like fall!
Sweet Potato mini pies! To be blunt, the ones I make at Thanksgiving will be much more refined. At least less messy but they were DELICIOUS!
And that’s all folks!
My photos cover the span of 2-days, not just one; a weekend, if you will!
- WIAW #9 – 4th of July (bellaonthebeach.wordpress.com)
- #WIAW #10 – Summer Lunches (bellaonthebeach.wordpress.com)
- WIAW – Summer foods to keep you in shape?! My summer staple = yogurt and zucchini! (eatandgetmoving.wordpress.com)
- WIAW summer staples (runservecook.wordpress.com)
- WIAW – my own online practice – excitement, sleepless nights and lot’s of granola (eatandgetmoving.wordpress.com)
- wiaw | monday at my desk (verbsandvignettes.wordpress.com)
- What I ate Wednesday! (enterfitness.wordpress.com)
- WIAW #11: Refreshing Summer Staples (goobernutslife.wordpress.com)